Steps to Apply & Enroll
The College of Extended Learning applies the same academic standards to all students that apply for academic programs at CSUSB. Once you determine that you meet eligibility criteria for admissions, follow these steps:
- Submit College of Extended Learning’s preliminary application for the specific degree.
- For Criminal Justice Applicants Only: Upon receiving an authorization code from CSUSB’s Admissions Office, complete the CSU Mentor application and pay the $55 application fee.
- Submit official copies of transcripts from each college attended.
- Activate your myCoyote account by selecting “Activate Your Account” and closely follow the directions on the subsequent page.
- Once activated, applicants are able to view the status of their admission.
- Upon admission, accept your “Offer of Admission” in myCoyote.
- College of Extended Learning will be in touch with you regarding your next steps.