- The fee is $360 per unit.
- The 18-month program consists of twelve 4-unit courses and one 0-unit course.
- The fees do not include the cost of textbooks.
The Financial Aid Office offers information on:
- Federal Unsubsidized Direct Loans
- Federal Grad Plus Direct Loans
- Private/Alternative Loans
The first step in applying for any type of financial aid is to submit a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). Students may apply online at the FAFSA website.
Students seeking financial aid are encouraged to visit the CSUSB Financial Aid Office website.
|Quarter/Year||Intake||Course Dates||Final Registration and Payment||Census Date||Last day to drop with 65% refund|
- 100% refund, less administrative fee, if course is dropped before start date.
- 65% refund, less administrative fee, if course is dropped by census.
- No refund after census.
* Fees are subject to change