Those who wish to apply for Summer 2017 intake 2 and Fall 2017 must complete a paper application. The deadlines to submit a paper application is provided on the program website. Cal State Apply will accept applications for Winter 2018.
Paper Application Process – Graduate Programs
- Download and complete the fillable PDF application.
- Turn the completed application into the Office of Graduate Studies office via email at email@example.com.
- Once your application is received, an email will be sent that will contain your student ID number (Coyote ID) and instructions on how to create your MyCoyote student account.
- Pay the $55 application fee online through MyCoyote or at the Student Financial Services office (University Hall, room 035) at CSUSB.
- Provide the Office of Graduate Studies with a copy of the application fee receipt. If you paid online through MyCoyote, forward your email confirmation to firstname.lastname@example.org. Include your name and student ID in the email. If you paid in person at the Student Financial Services Office, bring a copy of the receipt to the Office of Graduate Studies, Chaparral Hall room 123.