Those who wish to apply for Fall 2017 must complete a paper application. The deadline to submit the paper application for Fall 2017 is provided on the program website. Cal State Apply will accept applications for Winter 2018.
Paper Application Process – Undergraduate Programs
- Download and complete the fillable PDF application.
- Turn the completed application into the College of Extended Learning via email at email@example.com.
- Once your application is received, an email will be sent that will contain your student ID number (Coyote ID) and instructions on how to create your myCoyote student account.
- Pay the $55 application fee online through myCoyote.
- Provide the College of Extended Learning with a copy of the application fee receipt. If you paid online through myCoyote, forward your email confirmation to firstname.lastname@example.org. Include your name and student ID in the email.