OMCP Search Marketing Professional (Voucher Included)
If you’re able to bring an audience to a site, engage them with valuable and relevant content, and convert those prospects into customers, you’ll be a huge asset to any company with an online presence. In this program, you’ll learn the scope of digital marketing and dive deep into Search Engine Optimization (SEO) techniques.
Upon completion of your program, you’ll receive an exam voucher to take the Online Marketing Certified Professional (OMCP®) exam.
What Will I Learn?
You will gain a comprehensive, cross-discipline approach to creating and maintaining digital marketing campaigns.
You will master everything you need to complete an SEO project from start to finish. Combined with mastering the secret to generating content that consumers are looking for, you will have all the tools to leverage search engines in your favor.
Once users begin visiting your site, you will know how to keep them engaged and how to compel them to convert. You will gain a comprehensive overview that includes real examples of what works, what doesn't, and how to test your ideas.
Who Should Attend
Those interested in gaining the skills needed to enter the field of Search Marketing or those already working in the field. This program provides the formal education you may need in order to further your career.
Upon successful completion of the program, you will earn a certificate of completion.
- The entire program is offered online
- Instructor-facilitated online courses
- Start anytime during the quarter
- Learn from the convenience of your home and at your pace
|Course No.||GES 258|
* Fees are subject to change
180 hours; 9 months
- Introduction to SEO
- On-Page Best Practices
- Keyword Research and Competitive Analysis
- Design and Architecture
- Site Optimization and Best Practices
- SEO for Local Search
- SEO Site Audits
- SEO Algorithm Updates
- SEO Tracking
- SEO Career Path
- SEO Tools
- Introduction to Conversion Optimization
- Conversion Planning
- Conversion Design Structure
- Creating Conversion Structure
- Building Momentum
- Engaging in Dialog with Your Users
- Analysis and Measurement
- Taking Action with Conversion Strategies
- Product Page Optimization
- PPC Conversion Strategies
- Conversion Math Analytics
- SEO Foundations
- Social Media Foundations
- Content Marketing Foundations
- Conversion Optimization Foundations
- Web Analytics Foundations
- PPC Foundations
- Mobile Marketing Foundations
- Email Marketing Foundations
- What is Content Marketing?
- Identifying Prospects
- Writing Messages and Creating Content
- Getting Your Message Into the Media
- Becoming an Industry Expert
- Content Strategy and Challenges
- Measuring Results
- Blog Marketing
- Social Media Marketing Channels
- Image Marketing
- Video Marketing
- Article and Press Release Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Event Marketing
- B2B Marketing
- Understand the landscape of digital marketing
- Develop a conversion optimization framework
- Conduct an effective keyword research campaign
- Optimize for local search opportunities
- Write content that attracts attention
This program can be taken on a Mac, PC, or up to date mobile device (iOS 6 upwards, Android 4.4 upwards). It is compatible with the Windows XP and later operating systems, and works best on Chrome, Firefox, or Safari browsers. There are no specific computer requirements other than an internet connection, an e-mail account, and Flash 10.4 upwards for desktop viewing.
All content is delivered online. No additional materials are required for this program. You will receive an OMCP® certification exam voucher upon enrollment. Only one voucher available per student.