This certificate program is offered in partnership with Career Step. Study with California State University, San Bernardino and you can gain the skills you need to get a job as an administrative or executive assistant. Administrative assistants play an important role in a wide variety of industries, and these professionals are crucial to keeping many offices running smoothly. With over 479,500 new administrative assistant jobs expected by 2022, there are many opportunities available to you.
Who Should Attend
Those interested in working in the office as an administrative or executive assistant.
Preparation for industry certification – Graduate with important Microsoft Office 2010 skills prepared to earn your Microsoft Office Specialist Master credential, showing employers that you have the skills they're looking for.
There is a need for administrative and executive assistants in a variety of industries nationwide. These professionals can be found working in schools, government agencies and corporate settings across a broad range of industries.
- The entire program is offered online
- Start anytime during the quarter
- Complete it from the convenience of your home and on your schedule
- Progress at the pace that matches your learning style
|Course No.||HSCI 1021|
* Fees are subject to change
- Program Orientation 1
- Working as an Administrative Assistant 3
- Computer Fundamentals 5
- Keyboard Kinetics 10
- Beginning Microsoft Word 2010 12
- Beginning Microsoft Excel 2010 14
- Beginning Microsoft Outlook 2010 10
- Beginning Microsoft PowerPoint 2010 10
- Grammar and Punctuation 18
- Business Writing 15
- Advanced Microsoft Word 2010 12
- Advanced Microsoft Excel 2010 14
- Advanced Microsoft Outlook 2010 10
- Advanced Microsoft PowerPoint 2010 10
- Office Procedures 15
- Final Exam Preparation 1
- Prepare you to earn the Microsoft Office Specialist Master credential with Microsoft Office 2010 training
- Help you gain the communication and planning skills needed to successfully run an office
- Train you to begin working immediately upon graduation
- Must have access to a computer, Internet (high-speed Internet access is recommended) and an active e-mail account.
- In addition, you may require Adobe Reader, Adobe Flash Player and Windows Media or QuickTime Player on your computer.
Two payment plans are available for Career Step programs.
To learn more about payment plans, contact Career Step at 1-877-225-7151 or firstname.lastname@example.org