Train with California State University, San Bernardino, in partnership with Career Step, and gain the skills you need to earn CompTIA A+ certification and start your rewarding career in the rapidly growing computer technology field. Start preparing for the many opportunities in the computer technology industry today.
Who Should Attend
Those looking to prepare for the CompTIA A+ certification and successfully move into the workforce.
Computer technicians can be found working in a variety of industries. Possible positions range from a computer technician in a retail electronics store who helps repair hardware and software, to a technical support advisor who helps people over the phone with their computer issues, to a member of an internal IT team within large and medium sized companies.
Upon successful completion of the program you will be prepared to earn your CompTIA A+ certification.
- The entire program is offered online
- Start anytime during the quarter
- Complete it from the convenience of your home and on your schedule
- Progress at the pace that matches your learning style
|Course No.||HSCI 1020|
* Fees are subject to change
305 hours, 6 months
- Program Orientation 1
- Computer Fundamentals 5
- Hardware 80
- Networking 40
- Laptops 5
- Printers 5
- Operational Procedures 5
- Midterm 8
- Operating Systems 80
- Security 10
- Mobile Devices 5
- Troubleshooting 45
- Practical Skills Lab 15
- Final Exam Preparation 1
- Work with hardware, software, networks, security issues and more
- Gain the knowledge and skills needed to earn CompTIA A+ certification
- Train to begin working immediately upon graduation
- Must have access to a computer, Internet and an active e-mail account.
Two payment plans are available for Career Step programs.
To learn more about payment plans, contact Career Step at 1-877-225-7151 or email@example.com
Please select the quarter you would like to register